Artist Services - Colonial Theatre - Laconia, NH
When most people think of artists or performers, they think of the lead singer of their favorite band or a comedian. We think of them as our guests who are all too often worn by cross country bus travel and in need of top-notch hospitality. Members of our Artists Services team are the most professional hospitality experts who can help performers have a home from the road with good food, some relaxation, and knowledge of local amenities.
Department: Event Services
Report to: Director of Event and Operations and/or artist management
- Provide first class service and professionalism to performers and their management.
- Be knowledgeable of local attractions including restaurants, breweries, retailers, music stores, local facts, and history, etc.
- Keep artist catering and green room supplies refreshed and stocked through out the event.
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderly appearance of backstage spaces.
- Drive touring party to and from the hotel, pick up dinner orders, or other off-site needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the artists’ management or event services department.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Experience and professionalism working with recognizable people. While this is a fun job but a professional job, meaning at no time will fraternizing, autograph/photo requests, or fanning be tolerated.
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Availability for days, nights, and/or weekends.
- High School Diploma (or GED) and above preferred.
- Experience in the hospitality or catering industry is preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
- Night shift
Currently our venues are closed to the public until local guidance says it is safe to host events. Once we open to the public it will be with reduced capacity, social distancing, required PPE, and stringent cleaning protocols.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place